Requirements (Part 141 and Part 61):
· Students may begin training at any time, but upon completion, must be at least 17 years of age. Students must be at least 16 years of age to solo
· Complete at least 41 hours of flight time: 25 hours of Dual Instruction (Student with Instructor) and 16 hours Solo Practice (Student flying alone)
· Pass an FAA Private Pilot Written Exam (60 multiple choice questions)
· Hold at least a current 3rd class medical
· Be able to speak, read, write, and understand the English language
How Much Does It Cost?
The exact cost of your flight training cannot be predicted beforehand. The cost of flight training depends on many factors including type and size of airplane, how often you fly, and the time and dedication you spend on studying academic books. Click here to go to pricing.